Real Estate Photo Tips!
Tags: Real Estate Photos, Toronto Real Estate, Homes, Selling my home
You get one chance to make a first impression so you wanna get it right!
With 90% of buyers beginning their search online—especially this year—those listing photos matter, folks!
To get the most out of your home’s glam session, follow these real estate pre-shoot tips:
- Clear and clean kitchen counters.
- Clear and clean bathroom sinks, tubs, and showers.
- Replace burned-out lightbulbs.
- Open all blinds and window treatments.
- Turn ON all the lights (Yep—all of them!).
- Turn OFF TVs, computers, and ceiling fans.
- Remove runners, floor mats, and bath mats.
- Clear appliances of magnets, papers, and photos.
- Make all beds.
- Place all shoes and clothes in closets.
- Get rid of pets and pet items (toys, food bowls, crates, etc.).
If you’re short on time, focus on two things: 1) CLEANING and, 2) CLEARING.
Then, take a deep breath and leave the rest to your agent and professional real estate photographer. You—and buyers—are gonna be WOWED by your home's photos!