Should I Sell or Remodel?
Tags: Toronto Real Estate, Appraisals, Buyers, Sellers, Remodeling, Selling, Should I Sell or Remodel
Here are a few questions to ask as you make the king-size decision.
• Do I love my current home's location?
• Do I have space for an addition?
• Will remodeling address my biggest concerns about my home?
• Do I have a place to temporarily move during the remodel (or the patience of a saint to live in an "under construction" house)?
A YES to most of the above means remodeling is probably in your future.
• Do you anticipate needing more space than a remodel can provide in the next 5 years?
• Will remodeling put your home above neighborhood value?
• Would you prefer a home that's closer to your everyday places (work, school, shopping) or do you desire a different school district or a larger lot?
Resonate with these questions? Give me a call and let's take a look at what's on the market.
Whether you're leaning towards remodeling or moving, send me a message. I'd love to do a quick analysis on your neighborhood and give you the stats you need to go along with your intuition!